Here at The Scott Law Firm we are thrilled with last Thursday's decision of the U.S. Supreme Court to uphold DACA! (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
The decision held that the Trump Administration improperly rescinded DACA. The result is DACA is here to stay (#hereishome)....For now at least.
Many people have been reaching out to our firm asking if we are helping people apply for initial filings. The answer is YES! We are helping people with their initial DACA filing as well as DACA renewals.
In order to qualify for DACA you must be able to show the following:
- You entered the United States before your 16th birthday;
- You have lived continuously in the United States from June 15th, 2007 until present;
- You were present in the United States on June 15th, 2012;
- You have a high school degree, GED, honorable service in the military or are currently studying in high school or in an accredited GED program;
- You must not have any felony, significant misdemeanors or any three misdemeanors on your record.
If you believe you or someone you know may qualify, please reach out to us our team of experienced attorneys by phone at 225-400-9976 or visit our website at www.pwscottlaw.com.
You can also kick start the process by completing our Initial DACA Questionnaire found HERE and one of our team members will be in touch by phone or email to set up a case review.
We look forward to hearing from you!