Louisiana Immigration Lawyer
Protecting Your American Dream - Call (225) 396-5262!
The United States of America has always been proud of its heritage of diversity. However, individuals who wish to join our admired blend of cultures and ethnicities through immigration face a maze of complex rules and regulation. Legally immigrating to the U.S. can be an overwhelming and difficult process. We know how to walk you through the process and seek a favorable outcome.
Contact our firm today to schedule a consultation!
By hiring our firm, you can benefit from:
- Our membership in the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association
- Service in multiple languages including Spanish, English, and Portuguese
- Admittance to practice in all Louisiana state and municipal courts
- Our membership in the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Admittance to practice in all immigration courts
If you need help navigating immigration issues or overcoming immigration obstacles, do not hesitate to contact our Louisiana immigration attorneys at The Scott Law Firm! We can give you the skilled legal guidance you deserve to protect your rights and to help you pursue your immigration goals from start to finish.
Confused about your immigration options? We can help!
The pathways for legal immigration and citizenship are just as diverse as our population. Numerous factors are to be considered when entering the U.S., such as your country of origin and your intentions upon entering the county.
Our firm of Louisiana immigration lawyers can help you decipher the ideal pathways available to you and assist you throughout the process.
Types of Immigration Cases We Handle
- Employment-based immigration: Many types of employment-based immigration visas are available to people wishing to work in the United States. Businesses can petition for visas on behalf of employees living in other parts of the world.
- Deferred action for "DREAMers": Our legal team assists individuals who are eligible for deferred action under the Development, Relief, and Education for Alien Minors (DREAM) Act. We can also help you determine if you qualify and help you apply for deferred action.
- Naturalization & citizenship: A person can potentially obtain citizenship in the United States via two ways: through birth or naturalization. Our firm can help you throughout the naturalization process so you can become a citizen.
Safeguarding Your Immigration Rights
If you are faced with an issue regarding immigration, it is imperative you seek the powerful legal guidance we offer at The Scott Law Firm immediately! You have the right to be represented in all stages of an immigration proceeding and you deserve an experienced immigration attorney to assist you throughout your entire case.
Our team can provide the skilled and assertive advocacy you need for any immigration legal issue, including:
- Representation in Oakdale Immigration Court: The center of local immigration issues, the Oakdale Immigration Court oversees numerous types of immigration matters, including family-based immigration and humanitarian visas. Regardless of what type of immigration matter is being addressed, we can provide the supportive and experienced representation you need!
- Deportation & removal defense: Are you at risk for deportation or removal from the United States? We know the relief options that are available to win your deportation case so you can remain in the U.S
EB-5 Investor Visas: Foreign investors who wish to invest in a new commercial enterprise in the United States may apply for the EB-5 Investor Visa. This visa was created by Congress in 1990 to encourage economic growth in the U.S.
Call The Scott Law Firm, LLC today - (225) 396-5262!
Our Louisiana immigration lawyers at The Scott Law Firm, LLC can provide the compassionate guidance and experienced representation you need for your immigration issues!
Call us today to learn how we can assist you!
Immigration Case ResultsAggressive Defense that Wins
Asylum granted to victim of gang violence Immigration
Cancellation of removal granted Immigration
Adjustment of status Immigration
Granted cancellation of removal and release from ICE custody Immigration
Asylum granted from Mexico after persecution based on sexual orientation Immigration
Mexican National granted cancellation of removal and allowed to return home to family. Immigration
Client from Bangladesh granted asylum after fleeing violence in his country Immigration
Asylum El Salvador client granted asylum after being threatened by gang Members
Immigration Judge grants a readjustment of status Immigration
Mexican national granted Cancellation of Removal in the New Orleans Immigration Court. Immigration