Louisiana Visa Lawyers
Interested in Getting a U.S. Visa? Let Our Firm Help!
Whether you or a loved one is interested in living, working, going to school in, or visiting the United States, you need a visa to gain passage. However, applying for a visa requires filling out a lot of paperwork and navigating the complex U.S. immigration system, which is why it is important to seek experienced legal help from an immigration lawyer.
At The Scott Law Firm, LLC, has helped countless clients obtain U.S. visas and fulfill their immigration goals. Our Baton Rouge legal team consists of members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and understand what it takes to guide you through the application process. We are fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, and English.
For more information about our legal services in Louisiana, call (225) 396-5262 today.
Types of Visas
A U.S. visa is a stamp you obtain on your passport, making you eligible to enter the United States. The application process is practically the same for all types of visas. Once you determine the type of visa you wish to apply for, you must start gathering the documents necessary to obtain it. You must also schedule an appointment with a U.S. consulate or embassy in your home country.
Our firm can help you obtain the following types of visas:
- Temporary work visas – These visas enable immigrants to temporary work in the United States. Common types of temporary work visas include the H-1B visa, L1 visa, O1 visa, P visa, and TN/TD visa.
- Employer-sponsored visas – These visas are obtained by an employer who is sponsoring an immigrant for work purposes. Common types of employer-sponsored visas include the EB-1 visa, EB-5 visa, SI visa, and SQ visa.
- Family-sponsored visas – These visas give U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents the ability to sponsor immediate relatives from other countries. Common types of family-sponsored visas include the F2A visa, F2B visa, IR-2 visa, IR5 visa, F1 visa, F3 visa, F4 visa, and many more.
- Student visas – These visas enable you to attend college/university or obtain vocational training in the United States. Common types of student visas include the F1 visa, F2 visa, and M1 visa.
- Visitor visas – These visas are issued to immigrants who wish to visit the United States. Common types of visitor visas include the B1 visa and B2 visa.
Ready to Provide Experienced Immigration Help Today
We are committed to helping you or a loved one obtain the visa they desire. We can assess your case and figure out your legal options to achieve your immigration goals.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Asylum granted to victim of gang violence Immigration
Cancellation of removal granted Immigration
Adjustment of status Immigration
Granted cancellation of removal and release from ICE custody Immigration
Asylum granted from Mexico after persecution based on sexual orientation Immigration
Mexican National granted cancellation of removal and allowed to return home to family. Immigration
Client from Bangladesh granted asylum after fleeing violence in his country Immigration
Asylum El Salvador client granted asylum after being threatened by gang Members
Immigration Judge grants a readjustment of status Immigration
Mexican national granted Cancellation of Removal in the New Orleans Immigration Court. Immigration