The Scott Law Firm successfully won an NIW approval in just 2 months and 14 days without a request for additional evidence (RFE) for an Assistant Professor and Researcher in the field of Kinesiology.
Field of Endeavor: Kinesiology
Home Country: South Korea
Country of Residency: United States of America
Approval Notice Date: February 1, 2023
Processing Time: 2 months and 14 days
A client from South Korea came to our firm seeking help with his National Interest Waiver (NIW) application. We were able to not only draft and file his petition, help him through the process, and answer his questions, but we also were able to get his application approved in only 2 months and 14 days without a request for additional evidence. This was only possible because his application demonstrated his best work and showcased his professional and academic documents. In particular:
- The Professor’s proposed endeavor was to continue improving the activity levels of children and adolescents with disabilities.
- He led a study which found that a fundamental movement skills assessment tool for children with disabilities was a valid and reliable tool to measure fundamental movement skills for children with disabilities. This was a significant contribution to the scientific community.
- His research has been of great importance to the field of adapted physical education, as it exposed for the first time how traditional physical education teacher education programs uniquely contribute to improving teaching skills for future physical educators who will teach children with disabilities.
- His novel research findings also found that children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) may uniquely interact with their environment when engaging in physical activity.
- His research has resulted in 19 peer-reviewed journal articles, which have been widely cited and referenced by others. Additionally, he has presented his research at conference and symposium in South Korea, Canada, and the United States.
- Further, our client serves as an expert reviewer for peer-reviewed high impact journals.
- He has a remarkable reputation in the field of adapted physical education, and his presence and research has already tremendously benefitted the adapted physical education community, specifically children and adolescents with disabilities in the UnitedStates.
When we received the APPROVAL just 2 months and 14 days after filing, we were overjoyed, though not at all shocked due to his vast contributions. We are proud to represent clients like this and look forward to working with him in the future and seeing what he accomplishes.
Because we have the experience of filing successful NIW applications, we are able to devise the best strategy for each individual petition. If you believe you may qualify for a National Interest Waiver (NIW) or if you would like to discuss your immigration options in general, contact The Scott Law Firm today!